Then again, it’s probably the last chance I get to do so until um…maybe Friday morning? Maybe. Anyways, I got to sleep until after noon, so now I’m trying to get my arse in gear.
Wordpress does not know the word arse. It does not recognize the term WordPress either. This is amusing to me.
I’m working on my first cup of tea this morning (in my Trust Lois mug, because it’s putting me in the Balticon mood and squee-Balticon in 4 days! Cannot WAIT!) and am about to make some breakfast. It’s still breakfast – it’s the first meal of the day.
After that, I have the following list:
– Morning pages
– Laundry to put away
– Laundry to fold and put away
– Laundry to wash, dry, fold and put away
– 1st Lemon Thyme Tea Cake to make
– 1st Zucchini Tea Cake
– 2nd Lemon Thyme Tea Cake
– 1st batch of English Scones
– 2nd batch of English Scones
– 1st batch of Oatmeal Scones
– 2nd batch of Oatmeal Scones
– Sausage pasta
– Pack for Balticon
– Work on
– SEND THE GODDAMN EDITS FOR THE LAST TWO S&S STORIES!!!!!
– FINISH THE EP 2 EDITS AND SEND TO JEFF!!!!!
– 250 words on Molly summary
I CAN do this. It’s not that hard, and I’ll be up for a good long time tonight.
I just have to do them all. Now, breakfast.
- (to-do/writing) The Rapture can wait, #Balticon is coming!
- (metrics) Not a lot, but a few words