Well, in the sense that I’m not going to Williamsfaire. I feel like I SHOULD, but you know what? I need to do laundry, I need to cook for the week, and I need to keep writing. And I wasn’t going to really do anything at Williamsfaire anyways, other than write. So I feel better about staying home to get the other stuff done.
I’m only 7.5K behind on NaNoWriMo! If I get my butt in gear today, I can totally catch up! Not all today, of course, but I’m finally feeling like I know where the story is going. Sort of. 🙂
To-Do list for today:
– Put away laundry in living room
– Fold laundry from dryer and put away
– 2 more loads of laundry washed, dried, put away
– 2k on Strange
– Make egg quiches
– Make chicken-apple burgers
– Roast veggies for mac and cheese tomorrow
– Make mac and cheese? Possibly.
I need to do some editing too today, and maybe some other stuff. We’ll see. These are the major things to do.
Now, off to put away laundry!!!
- (personal/metrics) Finally, a day off!
- (nanowrimo) Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner!