Really. I’m not. Even though I haven’t posted in like a month. Life has just been – well, it’s been life.
However I’m finally over the walking pneumonia and the residual exhaustion, and I’m refocusing on certain things: family, my house, and my writing career.
I’m exploring some things. I’m changing some things. I’m rediscovering some things I’ve lost. It’s a journey, and although it’s sometimes a painful journey, it’s one I’m enjoying.
To-Do List for Sunday:
– Fold laundry in living room
– Put away laundry in living room
– Do dishes
– Make pasta for pasta salad
– Vacuum living room
That’s enough for today. Time to get moving.
- (personal/to-do/writing) Sunday is a recharge day.
- (personal/to-do) Sunday wakes up late and satisfied