Yep. I slept in today. 11:30, everyone. It was AWESOME! My hubby rocks my socks. I really needed to sleep in.
Today I have lots of stuff to do. I’m working overtime all week, which means I’m leaving by 8:15 every morning, and not getting home until after 9:30 pm. Bleah. So I need to have food for the week, and make sure all the laundry is done. And sew. I have lots of sewing to do (even though I’m not going to Pennsic!)
So here’s the list:
– Food for the week:
* Orange Chicken with Broccoli in the crockpot
* Rice for the Orange Chicken
* Shephard’s Pie
* Truffled Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Pesto and Zucchini (dinner tonight!)
* Garlic bread (For the ravioli)
* Rhubarb Crumble
* Put away folded laundry in the living room
* Fold laundry in basket in living room and put away
* Wash garb from GNEW (including fabric for Kate!)
– Finish Kate’s blue chiton
– Sew Kate’s pink chiton
Wow, that’s a lot. But stuff can go in the oven and then I can ignore it. First, though, I need another cup of tea and breakfast. Then we go!!!
- (personal/to-do/writing) NOT DEAD!!!
- (personal/to-do/writing) Another Sunday comes…