Yesterday, I will admit, I did very little. I fed my parents’ cats. I wrote about 690 words on Forgotten. I signed up for Camp NaNoWriMo. And I watched the Red Sox lose again. *sigh* But today, I have more I want to do.
Before we get into that, though, I wanted to let you know two things. I have a guest post up over at Mitchell Plested’s blog about the books that inspired me (Irreverent Muse). And Spells and Swashbucklers is out in both Kindle and paperback formats! *It will be coming to other e-formats soon. So go and get a copy!
I need to get ready for the week, and everything I have to do. Balticon is a little over 3 weeks away and I’m SO not ready. But we aren’t prepping for Balticon today.
So this post, really, is just a to-do list for myself.
– Daily Pages
– Make bbq sauce – Dinner tonight: bbq chicken, sweet potato fries, biscuits
– Marinate pork chops for Tuesday
– Finish listening to digital recorder
– Return digital recorder to Dianne (pushed to tomorrow)
– Buy bucket for cat food – Fold laundry and put it away
– Clean out dish drainer
– Clean out sink
– Food plan for tomorrow
– Make lunch/dinner for tomorrow
– Send beta letter
– 500 words on Forgotten Summary
Damn, I’d better get moving!
- Blessed Beltane to you all!
- (personal/to-do/writing) NOT DEAD!!!